Cystic Fibrosis Ireland (CFI) commits to:
- Obtain and process information fairly.
- Keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purposes.
- Use and disclose it only in ways compatible with these purposes,
- Keep it safe and secure.
- Keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes needed.
- Give a copy of his/her personal data to that individual, on request.